For Solutions please write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
In your previous assignment you collected and categorised information about New Zealand’s fast food market. Taco bell would like to use this information and decide their segmentation, target market/s, positioning strategy and broad marketing mix for New Zealand. As their marketing manager, you are required to develop a detailed STP plan and broad marketing mix for Taco bell.
At this stage, Taco bell’s objective is to make an impression in the market with special taste and very satisfied customers. Taco bell is looking for a niche market in New Zealand and do not want to go mainstream like McDonald and KFC. For this reason, Taco bell needs customers who really fit in to their style and type.
Your plan should include detailed segmentation table, target markets, typical customer profiles, a suitable positioning strategy and broad marketing mix elements for Taco bell.
1. Positioning Strategy (appox. 200 words)
- 1 Provide a positioning statement which clearly states the perception Taco bell should aim to create in New Zealand. The positioning statement should be based on the following:
- 2 Provide a brief justification for your positioning statement.
2. Segmentation Table (appox. 200 words)
- 1 Please find attached a sample segmentation table for the US market. You are required to develop a similar kind of table for the New Zealand market.
Please note that you do not require any additional secondary research for this section. You will use your own experience and local knowledge to develop this table. For psychographics and lifestyles you can refer to your text book and class notes.
3. Target Markets (appox. 200 words)
- 1 Recommend and justify one niche segment for Taco bell. Define the boundaries for this niche in terms of demographics, psychographics and buying behaviour.